Services and Ceremonies
Our Sunday Morning Divine Services (11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.)
Wednesday Evening Services (7:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.)
Doors will open half hr. prior to service start time, to allow the time needed for everyone to enter in a safe and responsible manner.
Things will be different, given the guidelines and protocols we must adhere to, but we know that working together as a team, for the betterment of all, we shall be able to provide a safe and healthy attendance experience.
Please read the following Covid 19 Regulations and Guidelines, before attending:
* As per Covid 19 guidelines, seating is limited at this time, to provide physical distancing.
* To ensure seat availability, You will need to pre-register your attendance for each service. Registration for the Sunday morning Services must be received by noon, the Saturday before service. (include the # of people from your household that will be attending)
* Please email the church at:
email@example.com to pre-register and confirm seat availability.
* Doors will be locked at start time, to allow service to begin as we follow the guidelines and protocols of attendance.
* Stay Home
- If you, or a family member are, or have been recently unwell or exhibit any Covid-19 symptoms.
- If you have been diagnosed with Covid-19, or been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed.
* Face masks or coverings are mandatory, in accordance with Hamilton By-law 20-155. (unless exempt)
Exemptions include people who cannot wear a mask for medical reasons, or children under 2 years of age, or those who require accommodation in accordance with the Human Rights Code. Proof of exemption is not required.
* Please be respectful of those who cannot wear a mask.
The church will provide masks upon request (when product is available.)
* When entering, attending and exiting the church, please maintain the 2 metre physical distancing guidelines at all times.
* There are hand sanitation stations at the entrances.
* Please sanitize your hands upon entering and continue to the seating area.
* Please sit in the designated chairs only. Families of same household may sit together.
* No food shall be brought into the church.
* If you are bringing a refreshment, please bring it in a secure container. Eg; travel mug with secure lid.
* (All other containers will not be allowed in the church at this time.)
* After service Fellowship gathering has been suspended until further notice.
* (Church will be disinfected after each service)
We want everyone to feel safe and comfortable when venturing back into their church
Look forward to seeing you soon!!!
Rev. Kathleen Barnard
President & Head Minister
East Hamilton Spiritual Church
Join us after service in our Fellowship Room for refreshments, snacks and great conversation!
(Suspended, for now)
(Suspended, for now)